We run a morning and afternoon emergency surgery each day. The emergency surgery is reserved for patients with an urgent matter that requires same day attention and it's not for routine problems.
- Shelley Manor Tel: 01202 309421
- Holdenhurst Road Tel: 01202 587111
You will see one of our highly qualified and professional practitioners on the same day.
We are not an emergency service. When in an emergency situation and the person is:
• Not breathing
• So breathless cannot speak
• Breathing difficulties AND very pale, blue or clammy
• Profuse bleeding
• Unconscious and unrousable
• Becoming rapidly more drowsy without explanation
• Unexplained continuous pain across chest + pale or clammy
RING 999 IMMEDIATELY FOR EMERGENCY AMBULANCE SERVICE. Do not wait to get through to the GP Surgery.
Please do not request urgent appointments for routine problems; these are needed for those with urgent problems