Live Well Dorset
Live Well Dorset is a free health service provided by your council. They’ll guide you to a healthier lifestyle through advice and coaching.
Get in touch today to access your free advice and coaching.
Tel: 01305 233 105
Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service
- 0- 19 Service for shore patients.
- Referrals via patient GP.
- Mental Health issues or problems such as anxiety/depression as diagnosed and requiring early intervention.
- Consultations offered by our Child & Adolescent Nurse Specialists – Jodi Bennett and Nicola Roscoe.
- Treatments including CBT techniques, mood enhancing techniques, behavioural management, coping strategies and talking therapy.
Resources for signposting
Phone support, drop in, youth centres. Help for MH issues plus finances, pregnancy, drug and alcohol, education. LGBT, internet safety, staying safe, sexual health
Anonymous online support.
Confidential help and advice from the school nursing teams
Text: 07480 635511
Where’s your head at
Dorset Healthcare NHS Trust CAMHS support for emotional wellbeing support
Telephone: 01202 551660
Number 18 (Quay advice 12-18)
Help and support for young people Contact- Poole Family Information Service .
Telephone: 01202 262291
Live well Dorset
Advice and support for stopping smoking, weight management, alcohol reduction and physical activity.
Space- LGBT support
Telephone: 0808 8025544 (mon-fri 9.30-4pm free call)
Emergency Support for Mental Health
999 – Serious emergency only (life threatening crisis)
NHS contact 111 – Ask to speak to a Mental Health AdvisorSAMARITANS – Call 116123 for free or email Jo@samaritans.org
SHOUT – Text for crisis support 24/7 text service 85258